Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Time at the Burlington runs by: things come together

Today at the Burlington was spent creating and collating the information gathered so far. Writing lists for things I need for Thursday's opening, and finishing off the zine pages, which need to go to Liz by tonight in order to be printed tomorrow morning.
Tracey and I have decided to do half and half of the zine, in the way that there are two beginnings, and no endings.
I am quite pleased with what I have done so far. Just need to do one before bed tonight.
I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone who wants to come along for the cocktails on Thursday, so I will only post my front cover here...exciting. The BPC (Burlington Paper Cocktail) refers to my project - making evaluative cocktails for the MIF and periphery events, and Tracey's MIF collages (we like to think that a collage is a paper cocktail.)
At Thursday's opening (14th July - 6 - 9pm) the zine will be available for sale (very cheap price!) or to swap - in order to create a temporary Burlington Zine Library over the course of time that the Burlington remains open. Also, visitors will be able to sample my special Burlington cocktails.

No comments: